2 C AP Flour
1 T Granulated sugar
1 1/2 t Baking powder
1/2 t Baking soda
1/2 t Salt
2 Large eggs, @ room temperature
1 6oz Yogurt, banana flavored
Milk, enough when combined with the yogurt to make 2 C
4 T Butter, melted
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another medium sized bowl whisk together the eggs, yogurt, milk and butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until combined. The batter should be lumpy, a smooth batter means that you have over mixed the batter and your pancakes will be tough.
- Let the batter rest 5 – 7 minutes before using.
- Cook on a 3000 griddle to a golden brown.